- Extracts detailed information from the MUNIS data base, thus eliminating the need to keep separate data bases and spreadsheets with this information.
- Asks you for guiding parameters that control the report.
Excludes predetermined specific pay types and object codes. Specific project codes can be specified for inclusion.
Provides a district summary page in Excel.
Presents comprehensive information for each site.
Gives you incredible power to manipulate the information once the results reside in an Excel spreadsheet. For example, replacing a Rank 1 twenty-year teacher with a Rank 2 twelve-year teacher uses salary tables built into spreadsheets (pulled from MUNIS) to automatically adjust every element of the spreadsheet affected by this change.
Allows you to use current year data or any year's projection table.
- projected enrollment by grade/program
- tax information in case taxes will be different next year
- amounts and percentages for Section 6, SEEK and Section 3 projected ADA
The Site Based Reporting Tool greatly reduces the time, effort and stress of your annual site based reporting. This straight forward product pays for itself by assisting you in more efficiently using your time.